Friday, March 4, 2011

Liquor store rampage! Mahogany goes BERSERK!

A 31-year old Spring Valley, NY woman named Mahogany Morrow turned herself in to police after freaking out in a Nyack liquor store, when they wouldn't let her use the bathroom and the clerk was taking "too long" to let "Nykie" (her nickname) get her booze on.  On her way out of the store, she took her arm and cleared a long shelf of nearly $2,000 worth of liquor.  Unluckily for her, the store was equipped with 13 separate security cameras, which clearly showed her crazed face.  "It was a big mistake, I am apologetic. That's not me, that's not my character, that's not my demeanor," she told WCBS news.  Checking out her Facebook page, I was amused to see that she lists her favorite shows as Snapped and Lockup Raw, two shows she could possibly be an upcoming star of.

No comments:

Post a Comment